Where national sporting organisations (NSOs) support teacher program delivery, these are known as ‘teacher-delivered sport packages’ which are booked through the Sporting Schools Booking System.
Teachers do not need to register as a coach to deliver these packages, however they must:
To apply for a teacher-delivered sports package:
1. Visit www.sportingschools.gov.au
2. Click ‘Schools Login’ at the top of the page and then click 'Schools User Login' to login to your Sporting Schools account.
3. Sign in using your email address and password.
4. Your landing page will appear, select the Booking System tab and click ‘Make a Booking’.
Tip: When you are logged in, you can return to your landing page at any time by clicking on ’Home’ at the top of the page.
5. Select the sport(s) you are interested in and then find ‘Teacher delivery’ packages as highlighted by the red box below.
6. Once you are happy with your selection click 'Make Booking' to progress.
7. Complete the Teacher Details for your teacher delivery sports package.
8. Upload Teacher Registration Evidence
Attach a certificate of registration and any other relevant coaching qualifications or information for the nominated teacher.
Click 'Continue' to progress with your booking.
NOTE: Individual files should not exceed 5MB.
9. Check and confirm your booking details are correct.
Once satisfied with your booking, read the declaration statements and tick I Agree to accept the declaration. Click 'Submit Booking'.
10. A confirmation of your booking request will now be displayed. Notification regarding the outcome of your booking request will be received within approximately six working days.
NOTE: If you are unable to submit a booking, please contact our Client Support Centre on 1300 785 707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.