Where national sporting organisations (NSOs) support teacher program delivery, these are known as ‘teacher-delivered sport packages’ (see What is a teacher-delivered sport package to learn more about the packages and delivery requirements).
You can use the Sporting Schools Booking System to book a teacher delivered sports package provided you are a nominated contact for your school (Sporting Schools Coordinator, Principal or Finance Contact).
To apply for a teacher-delivered sports package:
1. Visit www.sportingschools.gov.au
2. Click ‘Schools Login’ at the top of the page and then click 'Schools User Login' to login to your Sporting Schools account.
3. Sign in using your email address and password.
4. Your landing page will appear, select the Booking System tab and click ‘Make a Booking’.
Tip: When you are logged in, you can return to your landing page at any time by clicking on ’Home’ at the top of the page.
5. Use sorting, comparing and refining a Sports package search to find ‘Teacher delivery’ packages.
Select a sports package that displays a tick next to ‘Teacher delivery’ and click APPLY.
NOTE: The package pictured is an examples only, please check the booking system for current packages available.
6. Complete the booking form with your booking details.
The school details (school name and booking contact) will be pre-populated based on your login details. To update a field, click the search icon at the right of the box.
The booking details need to be within the parameters of the selected sports package e.g. if you select a package with a group size of 24, you will not be able to enter 30 as the total participant numbers.
7. Complete the Teacher Details for your teacher delivery sports package.
8. Upload Teacher Registration Evidence
Attach a certificate of registration and any other relevant coaching qualifications or information for the nominated teacher.
Click 'Continue' to progress with your booking.
NOTE: Individual files should not exceed 5MB.
9. To add the session dates for your sports package click +Add
Select your first session date and start time and click 'Done'.
Repeat this process until all session dates for your package have been selected, then click 'Continue'.
10. Check and confirm your booking details are correct.
Once satisfied with your booking, read the declaration statements and tick I Agree to accept the declaration. Click 'Submit Booking'.
11. A confirmation of your booking request will now be displayed. Notification regarding the outcome of your booking request will be received within approximately six working days.
NOTE: If you are unable to submit a booking, please contact our Client Support Centre on 1300 785 707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.