Sports packages are booked via the Sporting Schools Booking System.
You will need to be a nominated contact for your school (Sporting Schools Coordinator, Principal or Finance Contact) to access the Booking System.
To book a sports package:
1. Visit www.sportingschools.gov.au
2. Click ‘Schools Login’ at the top of the page then click ‘Schools User Login’ to sign in to your Sporting Schools account.
3. Sign in using your email address and password.
4. Your landing page will appear, select the Booking System tab and click ‘Make a Booking’.
Tip: When you are logged in, you can return to your landing page at any time by clicking on ’Home’ at the top of the page.
NOTE: If you are a combined school, first go to the Booking System tab and choose from Primary School Sports Packages or Secondary School Sports Packages.
5. A list of the sports packages available will appear. You can search for a package that meets your needs by sorting, comparing and refining a sports package search. Once you have found a sports package that meets your needs, click BOOK.
To complete a Teacher Delivered Sports Package booking click here.
NOTE: The packages pictured below are examples only, please check the booking system for current packages available.
NOTE: If you have not submitted an application or your funding has not been approved, the following message will appear.
6. Complete the booking details.
The school details (school name and booking contact) will be pre-populated based on your login details. To update a field, click the search icon at the right of the box.
The booking details need to be within the parameters of the selected sports package e.g. if you select a package with a group size of 24, you will not be able to enter 30 as the total participant numbers.
To request a particular coach, enter the coach’s name in the Additional Information section. You can also use this section to provide further information e.g. requesting a coach who has experience working with children with special needs.
Once all required fields are completed, click "Continue".
7. To add the session dates for your sports package click + Add
Select your first session date and start time and click 'Done'.
Repeat this process until all session dates for your package have been selected, then click 'Continue'.
8. Check and confirm your booking details are correct. Once satisfied with your booking, read the declaration statements and tick 'I Agree' to accept the declaration. Click 'Submit Booking'.
9. A confirmation of your booking request will now be displayed. Notification regarding the outcome of your booking request will be received within approximately six working days.
NOTE: If you are unable to submit a booking, please contact our Client Support Centre on 1300 785 707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.