Schools can easily keep their school profile information up to date by following these few steps.
1. Open a web browser window and navigate to www.sportingschools.gov.au.
2. Click ‘Schools Login’ at the top of the page to and then click ‘Schools User Login’ to sign in to your Sporting Schools account.
3. Sign in using your email address and password.
4. Your landing page will appear; select the School tab and click ‘Manage School’.
Tip: When you are logged in, you can return to your landing page at any time by clicking on ’Home’ at the top of the page.
5. If you are only managing one school account you should progress to step six.
a. If you are managing multiple schools accounts you need to click ‘Select School’ on the school you would like to change details for.
6. From this page you can manage the following:
a. School details including phone number, Government Related Entity status, GST registration status and school demographics.
b. School contacts
c. Bank details
d. School address and postal address
7. Once you have completed all of the changes click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page.
8. Once all editing is complete, save the form by clicking 'Submit' at the bottom of the page.