Yes. Sporting Schools encourages schools to seek opportunities to get more young Australians active and involved in sport more often – at school, or with mates at their local club.
- Connect with our national sporting organisation (NSO) partner sports about program delivery that can also support your school’s curriculum
- Deliver game based sporting activities using Sport Australia's Playing for Life Resources (aligned to the Australian Curriculum)
- Access free resources that support teachers to deliver sport and physical activity that are aligned to the Australian Curriculum
- Complete the Sport Australia's Community Coaching General Principles course and contribute to your teacher registered professional development prerequisite hours
- Learn how to deliver a range of sports and upskill staff via coaching courses offered by our NSO partner sports
- Use student feedback to help plan for your next Sporting Schools program – find out what sports your students have enjoyed, and what new sports they would like to try
- Plan to visit the AIS and have your students experience life as an athlete
NOTE: Sporting Schools is not obliged to cover any associated costs for activities or programs delivered during a term where a school did not receive funding.