NOTE: This answer applies to coaching providers (CPs) only. For national sporting organisations (NSOs) or state sporting organisations (SSOs), please refer to ‘Organisations: How do I decline a booking?’.
CPs can reject a NEW, PENDING or CONFIRMED booking by completing the following steps:
1. Visit the Booking System Partner Portal.
2. Login with your email address and password.
3. Click on ‘Bookings’ and then select the ‘All Bookings’ tab to see a summary of bookings assigned to your sport.
4. Click the arrow (on the right) to select the booking that you wish to decline, and click ‘REJECT’.
5. Select your reason for rejecting the booking request and click ‘Reject Booking’.
6. The booking request will be removed from the coaching providers ‘All Bookings’ list and will re-appear on the relevant NSO or SSO account under ‘My Tasks’ while it waits to be re-assigned.